Saturday, August 4, 2012

Assignment 1 - Eighth Night Shoot

 The entrance to the estate. f22 60s
 Looking over to the furniture store on the industrial estate f22 60s
 Another try f22 60s
 The roundabout f22 60s
 I saw an interesting shot involving a hut, but with a 14mm lens it was impossible. The moon was full so it burnt out, I still like the trees though. f7.1 60s
 I love this tree, I always look at it when I drive past, the shape and the light catch my eye. f18 60s
The same tree from a different angle. f18, 60s

This time I finally got to shoot one of the 'Bandar Sri Indah' signs, a shot I wanted to give a sense of the entrance to the estate where I live. I also went to get shots of the tree I always look at when I am driving down to my road, the way it is lit always catches me eye at night and the shape of it during the day. My shadow is in the last photo, I tried to walk far enough away each time I tried the shot, but then decided that the tripod would be in there anyway, and it gives a sense of a person being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment