Monday, July 30, 2012

Assignment 1 - Seventh Night Shoot







Monday night I got brave and headed for Phase 3, and luckily the dogs were nowhere to be found. I set up my tripod to take the shot I wanted of the BSI sign, but as there is no light falling on it and no manual focus, it was impossible despite me trying several things to try and overcome this. I got quite frustrated, but then walked around and found a few alternative views. As you can see, there were no car lights in the first shot - not due to lack of cars, but the cars going round the roundabout I was standing on the wrong way! The last shot was taken on the way back to my car, from the middle of the road :) and turned out to be my favourite of the night, the unexpected shot.
I still need one of a BSI sign - I will either bring a torch to shine or venture out to the other sign although for safety I need another person.....

No comments:

Post a Comment