Sunday, July 15, 2012

Assignment 1 - Third night shoot

This time I wanted to reshoot in the park, and try to find the basketball court. I went on foot, but as I got further away from my house panicked about being able to find my house in the event of a power cut, so only did the shots within a distance that I could get back from without too many turns! My area all looks the same in the dark, just with a torch would be a nightmare. I will go again with my car!

 I started off on my street, noticing how one of the lights there is different to ther others, it doesn't give an orange glow. f18, 60s.
 I then went back to reshoot this with stars. f7.1, 60s.
 One with a street sign to give a sense of where we are. f20, 60s.
 I wanted to show the palm trees and stars, but this one needs a reshoot as I am not happy with the overall composition. f5, 60s.
I started to get fascinated by the road arrows.....f30, 60s.

My thoughts so far are that I think I want more evidence of people, possible ways to show this are car light trails, and lights on in houses. I will also try to get the basketball court when there are people playing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment