Sunday, July 8, 2012

Starting the course

I picked up the course materials from the courier office yesterday, and checked to ensure I had received everything. My tutor is Keith Roberts, so I emailed him my profile, and went through all the information such as writing a critical review, and looked through the new pack. This time there is a book, The Photography Reader by Liz Wells, and it looks like we read some of the essays and then write about them which sounds a lot more interesting than the last courses I started.

I read through the guidelines for Assignment 1, which this time is right at the start of the module. I also, as part of my research for this, read some online news articles in the Guardian online. A quick run through of the other assignments and projects made me excited about getting started!
The Photography Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment