Sunday, July 15, 2012

Assignment 1 - Second night shoot

I went out again the following night with the aim of taking photos of the market.

 I started with a 60s exposure (f22).
 And then decided that as it was quite light, I would try a faster exposure. 4s, f8.
 f22 60 s. No obvious trace of people.
 The industrial estate, f22, 60s. Car lights give us a sense that others are there.
 f22, 60s. I chose a slightly odd angle to try and get a good amount of light.

f22, 60s. A car in the frame, plus lights. I took other shots but they were not straight! This area was qyuite creepy.....

I still like the 60 second shots, and want to explore the insutrial area and market again. I have to wait until Tuesday for the market though, and this time I need to be a little earlier, a lot were packing up when I got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment