Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Assignment 1 - Fifth Night Shoot

So tonight I started with the market and then the industrial estate before venturing on the road to Phase 5. The market shoot was better than last week, I had a few more ideas although some were still a bit weirdly lit. The industrial estate was creepy, not so well lit but I did manage a few shots.
Then I decided to go for a drive around to Phase 3, but there is still security and I want to look around in the day first. I saw a cool sign but there was a pack of 5 stray dogs who started running with my car and barking - they managed to follow me for a while and it was too scary to get out of the car! But I will try again for that shot!

Surveying the scene. f22, 60s.
Interesting screen for people to watch TV3 as they eat......f22, 60s.
Makan.......f22, 60s.
Still unhappy with the lights but I like the composition. f22, 60s.
Finally a car drove past! f22, 60s.

A closer up shot than last week. f22, 60s.

The road to phase 5 - the first time I have seen the gate open. f22, 60s.

Wasteland. f22, 60s.

Wasteland 2. f22, 60s. As I was taking this, there was a dog howling and frogs making heaps of noise....

A car surprised me by coming past, as you can see the road is quite bumpy hence the light trail! f22, 60s.


I still want to try over by Indah Regency for a shoot, and maybe more around phase 1, I need to do another day drive to check a few things out. The eco park is not very exciting at night so don't think I will include that!


No comments:

Post a Comment